Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing the www.MALLathon.com ("This Site" or "Site"). As a condition to and in consideration of receiving and accessing This Site, the User agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Use of or access to This Site by User by any means using software and/or by Bot or other method of communication, shall constitute acceptance of and agreement to be bound by this Agreement. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
www.MALLathon.com Access Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT "Agreement" is entered into by and between www.MALLathon.com and any individual, corporation, association, agency, company, or other entity who accesses or uses This Site (the "User" or "you") by software or by Bot or any other way of communication.
This Site, which is provided without charge for you to view, is a World Wide Web site on the Internet that is designed to allow users to post ads and/or to view ads posted by other users and businesses or interact with those users or businesses. This Site is owned and operated www.MALLathon.com. This Site contains or may contain information, communications, opinions, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, software, photos, music, sounds and other material and data (collectively, "Content") formatted, organized and collected in a variety of forms that are generally accessible to Users, including directories and databases, and areas of This Site that can be modified by Users, such as posting ads, uploading multimedia files, registering user profiles, and creating Auto-Notify profiles ("Interactive Areas").
1. User Rights and Responsibilities
1.1 Access to www.MALLathon.com.
You are responsible for providing all hardware, software, telephone or other communications equipment and/or service to connect to the Internet in order to communicate with or access This Site and you are responsible for all Internet access charges, telephone charges or other fees or charges incurred in connecting to the Internet and communicating with or accessing This Site.
1.2 User Conduct.
You agree to access and use This Site only for lawful purposes and follow this "Terms of Service" and other instructions and guidelines posted elsewhere on this site. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations, pertaining to (i) your use of This Site, including any Interactive Area, (ii) the use of any networks or other services connected to This Site, and (iii) the communications means by which you connect your modem, computer, or other equipment to This Site. By accessing This Site, you agree that you will not:
1) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Interactive Features;
2) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law;
3) post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes in the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
4) post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component;
5) alter, damage or delete any Content or other communications that are not your own Content or to otherwise interfere with the ability of others to access This Site;
6) disrupt the normal flow of communication in an Interactive Area;
7) claim a relationship with or to speak for any business, association, institution or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
8) violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of your Internet access provider or online service including "spam posting" or otherwise bulk posting ads
2. Intellectual Property Rights
2.1 This Site content.
You acknowledge that Content on This Site is generally provided to This Site, by individual contributors of Content ("Contributors"), third party licensees, and/or other Users. You acknowledge that This Site permits access to Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including intellectual property) rights ("Intellectual Property Rights"), and that these Intellectual Property Rights are valid and protected in all media existing now or later developed and except as is explicitly provided below, your use of Content shall be governed by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge that This Site owns a copyright in the "look and feel," i.e., the selection, coordination, arrangement and presentation of such Content and Source Content.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, display or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit any of the Content or Source Content, in whole or in part, provided, however, that you may (i) make a reasonable number of digital or other form of copies to permit your computer hardware and software to access and view the Content, (ii) print one copy of each piece of Content, (iii) make and distribute a reasonable number of copies of Content, in whole or in part, in hard copy or electronic form for internal use only. Any permitted copies of Content must reproduce in an unmodified form any notices contained in the Content, such as all Intellectual Property Right notices, and an original source attribution to "This Site" and its URL address. You acknowledge that This Site, its Contributors, and/or Users remain the owners of the Content and that you do not acquire any Intellectual Property Rights by downloading or printing Content.
You may not use any Content or Source Content for any other purpose other than the manner for which it is intended..Source Content is proprietary and confidential and cannot be disclosed or used for any purpose..
2.2 Content Provided by User.
You may upload to any Interactive Area or otherwise transmit, post, publish, reproduce or distribute, on or through This Site only Content that is not subject to any Intellectual Property Rights, or Content in which any holder of Intellectual Property Rights has given express authorization for distribution over the Internet and on This Site, without restriction whatsoever. Any Content submitted with the consent of a copyright owner other than you should contain a phrase such as "Copyright owned by [name of owner]; Used by Permission." By submitting Content to any Interactive Area, you automatically grant and/or warrant that the owner of such Content, whether it be You or a third party, has expressly granted to This Site the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sublicense, distribute, perform, and display such Content, in whole or in part, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Intellectual Property Rights that may exist in such Content. You also permit This Site to sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to such Content. You also permit any User to access, view, store and reproduce the Content for personal use. You are prohibited from posting any illegal, inflammatory, derogatory information, or any content that is protected by copyright or trademark that you do not have permission to post or publish.
3. Interactive Areas
You acknowledge that This Site may include various interactive areas ("Interactive Areas"), including but not limited to ads. These Interactive Areas allow feedback to This Site and real-time interaction between users. You further understand that This Site does not control the messages, information, or files delivered to such Interactive Areas and that This Site may offer you and other Users the capability of creating and managing an Interactive Area. However, neither This Site, its subsidiary and parent companies, or affiliates, nor their respective directors, officers, employees and agents are responsible for Content within any Interactive Area. Your use and/or management of an Interactive Area will be governed by this Agreement and any additional rules or operating procedures of any Interactive Area established by you or another User, as applicable. You recognize that This Site cannot, and does not intend to, screen communications in advance. Moreover, because This Site encourages open and candid communication in the Interactive Areas, This Site cannot determine in advance the accuracy or conformance to this Agreement of any Content transmitted in an Interactive Area.
This Site is not responsible for screening, policing, editing, reviewing or monitoring any Content in an Interactive Area. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that This Site has the right to monitor any Interactive Area, from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Interactive Area, or to protect itself or other Users. If notified of Content that is alleged not to conform to this Agreement, This Site may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the User to remove such Content. This Site reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication or Content within an Interactive Area, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any Content, in whole or in part, which it deems in its sole discretion to (i) violate the then-standard provisions of this Agreement or any other standard, written in This Site policy in effect at that time, (ii) be harmful to the rights of any User, This Site, or other third parties, (iii) violate applicable law, or (iv) be otherwise objectionable.
The only right with respect to dissatisfaction with any policies, guidelines, or practices of This Site in operating This Site, or any change in Content, is for you to discontinue accessing This Site. This Site may terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of This Site, without notice, for conduct that This Site believes is a violation of this Agreement or any policies or guidelines or instructions posted by This Site, or for other conduct which This Site believes, in its sole discretion, is harmful to This Site or other Users. All sales for advertising on This Site are final. There are no refunds for Ads (past, current, future) or for credits to display Ads on This Site whether credits are purchased or for credits given by coupons. This Site may terminate this Agreement without notice at any time for any reason in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access This Site, including the Interactive Areas, and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to Content downloaded from This Site, as well as the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
5. Links; Disclaimers Of Warranties; Limitations of Liability
1) Links. You understand that except for Content, products or services expressly available at This Site, neither This Site, its subsidiary and parent companies, or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents controls, provides, or is responsible for any Content, goods or services available through sites on the Internet linked to or from This Site. All such Content, goods and services are made accessible on the Internet by independent third parties and are not part of This Site or controlled by This Site. This Site neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, quality or availability of any Content, goods or services available on any site linked to or from This Site, which are the sole responsibility of such independent third parties, and your use thereof is solely at your own risk. Neither This Site, its subsidiary and parent companies, or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents shall be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by your use of or reliance on any Content, goods or services available on any site linked to or from This Site or your inability to access the Internet or any site linked to or from This Site. All purchases, shipping issues, refunds, warranties of any products or services are between you and the seller of the goods or services.
2) Disclaimer of Warranties. Please use your best judgment in evaluating all information contained or opinions expressed on This Site. It is the policy of This Site not to endorse or oppose any opinion expressed by a User or Content provided by a User, Contributor, or other independent party.
3) You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Neither this site nor any of its subsidiary and parent companies, or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, licensors or other suppliers providing content, data, information or services warrants that this site or any internet site linked to or from this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including the interactive areas, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nor do any of them make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this site or any internet site linked to or from this site or as to the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, authority, completeness, usefulness, noninfringement, reliability, availability, or substance of any content, information, service, or transaction provided through this site or any site linked to or from this site. This site is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4) Limitation of liability. Under no circumstances shall this site, its subsidiary and parent companies, or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or licensors, be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages under or arising from this agreement, this site, or any internet site linked to or from this site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action, including without limitation, any liability for damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, electrical surge/damage/interference, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, breakdown of equipment, software error, infringement, unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction, alteration, or use of, records.
5) Under no circumstances shall this site, its subsidiary and parent companies, or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or licensors, be liable to you or any other third party for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the content contained within this site or the content contained within any internet site linked to or from this site. The content within this site and the content within internet sites linked to or from this site may include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the content herein; these changes will be incorporated in new versions of this site and specifically are included in this section agreement. This site and its contributors may make improvements and/or changes in the content at any time and from time to time.
6) You specifically acknowledge and agree that this site is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, fraudulent, copyright violations, trademark violations, or otherwise unethical or illegal conduct of any user or advertiser. If you are dissatisfied with any site content on this site, or with the access agreement of this site, in whole or in part, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold This Site, its parent or subsidiary companies and their affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liabilities, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees incurred, arising from breach of this Agreement, any other policy, your use or access of This Site or any Internet site linked to or from This Site, or in connection with the transmission of any Content on This Site, including any claims for violations of copyright or trademarks.
7. Jurisdiction and Venue
ANY and ALL USERS OF THIS SITE AGREES THAT VENUE AND JURISDICTION FOR ANY LEGAL ISSUES FOR www.MALLathon.com AND www.MALLathon.com's ASSOCIATED ENTITIES TO BE PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, VA, ALL LEGAL DISPUTES WILL BE DECIDED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA AND ANY AMBIGUITIES WILL BE DECIDED IN www.MALLathon.com's FAVOR.
This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between This Site and You, and supersedes any prior agreements with respect to the subject matter herein. Any provision found by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable shall be automatically conformed to the minimum requirements of law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Waiver of any provision hereof in one instance shall not preclude enforcement of it on future occasions. Headings are for reference purposes only and have no substantive effect. This Site may revise this Agreement or any other policy at any time and from time to time, and such revision shall be effective two (2) days upon posting notice of such revision prominently on This Site. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of such revisions. If any such revision is unacceptable to you, you must discontinue accessing This Site. Your continued accessing and use of This Site following notice of any such revision shall conclusively be deemed acceptance of all such revisions. The provisions of Sections 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 6, 7, and 8 shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement or any other policy be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the parties and the remaining portions will continue in full force and effect. The failure of This Site to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.. This Agreement is personal to you and you may not assign your rights or obligations thereunder to anyone. All logos, brand names, products, trademarks and service marks appearing herein may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. References to any trademark, service mark and links to or from This Site have been done strictly for clarification and identification and does not constitute endorsement by This Site of the products, services or information offered by the owner of such trademark, service mark or link or endorsement of This Site by such trademark, service mark or link owner.